Are you fed up with change processes that promise the world but seem to make everything worse?
Are you tired of leadership trainings that focus on the individual so when the leader comes back to the office, they either can’t use what they have learned, because the organisation didn’t change or they leave, because they have changed so much they no longer fit in?
Would you like to find a way to lead change that is simple, makes sense with the way humans beings are wired and is super effective?
The Constellations for Leadership & Change Program:
- Gives you a powerful method to spot repeat patterns in individuals as well as the tools to break those patterns so you (or the leaders you support) can stop facing the same blocks again and again and move your career and your organisation forward.
- Shows you how to strengthen an organisation and its people in times of crisis, so that people stay motivated and focused during the tough times and the organisation retains the brand essence that made it successful originally.
- Presents an approach to organisational restructuring that is logical and helpful, so you no longer have to feel overwhelmed when you are tasked with planning the next wave of change and you’ll have language to help you talk about the changes to get buy-in from all your stakeholders.
- Teaches you the 3 systemic questions you need to ask anytime you want to create change in an organisation or solve a current crisis. They will save you precious time and money because they will direct you to the root causes and your solutions will address the real problems.
- Lays out Constellation interventions you can successfully do without needing to be a Constellator, so you can be more effective in creating leadership development that generates systemic leaders that can work in complex systems without being overwhelmed.
- Shows how you can impact change in a wider system. With the fast-paced global business climate we are working in you need to be able to operate on a bigger scale and see more than your little area. That’s how you can really impact the bottom-line and help grow the company in a healthy way.
Hello my name is Noomi.
My passion is to help integrity-filled individuals with big hearts step into bigger leadership shoes.
I want you to increase the impact you have, so that we get a new kind of leadership that is better for people, planet and yes profit is important too.
I don't want you to become someone else. I want you to become a better version of YOU.
I believe in contribution-fuelled (as opposed to ego-fuelled) leadership.
A bit more about me:
- For the last 12+ years I have worked as an Executive Coach, Leadership Consultant, Constellator and Facilitator
- I am a mum to two young daughters so I know first-hand the juggling act of making space both for career that really matters to me and a priceless family
- I am a certified coach, NLP Practitioner (neuro-linguistic programming) and have a certificate in Adult Training and Develpment from University of Toronto
- I am qualified in Family Constellations and Organisational Constellations which is deeply therautic work.
- I also hold a BA (hons) in Journalism from the University of the Arts, London because even though I was 21 when I started my university degree I still didn’t know what I wanted to study.
- I was 27 years old when I got my first paid coaching client.
- I have never specialised in industry or sector because my specialism is in the deeply transformational human work.
- If you’re curious about the clients I have worked with the titles range from graduate to CEO, Chief Fire Officer to small business owner, General Counsel to HR Director. Some of the organisations are smaller and probably not known to you. But I have also worked with leaders in these organisations that you might know. To name a few: LEGO House, BBC Studios, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Services, PerfectHome, Boots, Mondelez, Mars, Tesco, Tesco Bank, MacMillan Cancer Support, Aesop, Asda, Carlsberg and NBCUniversal.